After more than 40 years of helping good people like you, Andy Cameron has decided to take down his shingle and enjoy life in retirement. He selected William Morris of Staggs Morris, P.C. to assume responsibility for his established and respected law practice.
Whether you are a existing client of Andy’s or a new prospective client, we welcome you to Staggs Morris, P.C. and look forward to serving your needs … while living up to the expectations Andy set for his clients over decades of service to the legal community.
Helping good people like you get a fresh start for 25 YEARS
We guarantee: An accurate bankruptcy filing, not just a “fast” filing. Nothing destroys your credibility faster with the bankruptcy court — and causes unwanted scrutiny — than a bankruptcy filing that is incomplete, inaccurate, or that otherwise doesn’t cross-check properly from schedule to schedule. We file your case fast. But we make sure it is done right. By ensuring an accurate bankruptcy filing that makes factual and mathematical sense, we help to minimize the scrutiny your case receives from the U.S. Trustee’s Office. Complete legal analysis and cross-checking is something you cannot get and will not get from an unlicensed document preparation service or an inexperienced firm.
William A. Morris is a skilled trial attorney with 25 years of courtroom litigation experience. We are ready and willing to stand up to any challenges to your bankruptcy case and go to trial if necessary. Bankruptcy is never as simple as “filling out forms” and one wrong move can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars in cash turnovers to the bankruptcy trustee. In some cases, it may even mean losing your home. Read on . . .
- Chapter 13 is NOT a debt consolidation plan. Eliminate most of your debts in most cases.
- Stop foreclosure and keep your home.
- Eliminate your second mortgage in some cases.
- Restructure or eliminate your tax debt.
- Pay what your car is worth in many cases, not what you owe on the loan.
- Eliminate divorce court orders (except for support orders).
- Stop divorce court contempt actions against you and restructure your past due support.
- Stop or prevent wage garnishments
- Keep all of your property in most cases
- Eliminate old tax debts in most cases (taxes older than three years)
- Stop lawsuits
- Eliminate personal guarantees on business debts
Why Choose Us
- We are lawyers to whom other lawyers refer their contested bankruptcy trial matters.
- Our practice is thriving on stellar client reviews and referrals from happy clients.
- Cost-effective solutions and flexible fees.
- Experienced and aggressive Trial Attorneys — not just bankruptcy form filers.
- Personal, compassionate client service and 24/7 email support.
What Clients Say
We appreciate your hard work, and expertise, which come from years of experience, and perhaps the school of hard knocks. After seeing a few cases go before the trustee, we saw how streamlined and prepared our case was compared to others. Thank you for making a stressful situation much less stressful.
I just wanted to write and say THANK YOU! Thanks to your help we have been able to have a fresh start. After years of trying to get out of debt only to have more medical expenses build up you have given us the opportunity to start over, from scratch. We can not thank you enough for all of your help and support through the entire process! Any time we had a question we could email and know we would have an answer within 24 hours, that was so reassuring and you made us feel like we meant something we didn’t feel like just another paycheck to you. We can not thank you enough.
Thank you for all of your help and putting up with my countless questions. We are glad that part of it is over. Tell Bill that we really appreciate him offering this service to us while we are [in Europe]. No other attorney would even return e-mails after they found out we were out of the country.
I wanted to thank you again for all your dedication and hard work over the last 24 hours in assisting us with such a short time frame. There are so many working parts with chapter 13’s and even more I did not even know about. I have complete faith in my legal council team. Both Sara and Bill have gone above and beyond for my family’s safe and well being. Enjoy your well deserved weekend.