Aggressive and Experienced Trial Lawyers
. . . when it’s all on the line.
Why select Staggs Morris, P.C.? Each partner has over 25 years of actual courtroom experience taking cases to trial. We don’t “churn ’em and burn ’em.” We’ve been taking on the toughest trial cases for 25 years and we aren’t afraid of the courtroom.
Our client service is second to none. Our online reviews are REAL and are not manipulated by fancy advertising agencies and marketers.
Trial law, or general civil litigation, broadly describes our practice which is devoted to civil (non-criminal) matters that cover a range of legal topics. We are trial lawyers. Our practice is devoted not only to cases where a will is disputed. We also use these courtroom skills — and our 25+ years of experience — to successfully advance our clients’ interests in matters that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Real estate law
- Business disputes
- Breach of contract
- Civil rights
- Employment and wage claims
- Civil theft and other monetary claims
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Injury litigation
Set and appointment right now on our website to see how we can help with:
- Prosecution or defense of will disputes/will contests based on undue influence, lack of testamentary capacity, or fiduciary liability.
- Smooth administration of probate estates
- Real property disputes including quiet title, partition, boundary disputes, ownership disputes based on constructive or equitable trusts
- Civil trials for collection of money or breach of contract claims
- Bankruptcy litigation and reorganization
- Business partnership disputes
- Serious injuries resulting from car wrecks or dog bites
Because we have a broad range of legal experience, we are able to use this knowledge and expertise to identify claims and defenses that might relate very closely to successful presentation of your claim. Click on the “set an appointment” button on this page to schedule your free consultation.